Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are an entrepreneurial team, working around the clock to build a beautiful and influential IT services company here in Europe. Our base is near Brussels, at the heart of Europe, and our Dutch office is in ‘s Hertogenbosch. It is possible to apply for this job from both Belgium and the Netherlands.
To support the growth of our company, we are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us.
What are your responsibilities?
You will be given the freedom to arrange your day yourself, take on responsibilities, show initiative, etc. Some fixed responsibilities that you will already receive from us are:
- Actively participate and support the recruiting process to make it successful and bring it to the next level
- Being responsible for the complete recruitment process of all our diverse profiles
- Actively approaching new talents through different channels in both NL and BE
- Understanding what a day looks like for our different profiles in order to describe them as well as possible when recruiting
- Enjoying the responsibility of placing our various talents with clients (in collaboration with our account managers)
Please note, fluency in Dutch required. Ability in French requested. German speaking will be a plus.
Who are we looking for?
Culture means everything to us. Therefore, diversity of mindset will be an important part of the application process. The person we are looking for will be a professional who is:
- Continuously striving to be the best at finding, placing, and developing talents
- Brave in actions and always placing the interest of our customers first
- A curious entrepreneur. Constantly scanning the environment for new and emerging opportunities
- Honest, respectful and authentic within the Team, to our candidates and our to clients
- Consciously responsible in all actions. Acting fast rather than slow.
- Inspiring, motivating, and empowering people to act with accountability
- Open minded and able to operate in harmony.
Ability to understand and effectively interact with a broad array of people, from brilliant data scientists to disciplined operators.
What do we offer?
If you can show a track record of success and joy in talent acquisition, and the characteristics listed above appeal to you, we would really love to get to know you.
Dilaco offers you a hybrid work structure where you can work remotely, where appreciation for your hard work is paramount, where you never run out of coffee, where a sense of humor is not lacking and where you can develop your skills.
- An inspiring team and organizational culture
- The freedom and opportunity to develop yourself as a professional and as a person
- The possibility to work internationally, covering the Benelux
- The fun of being successful as an innovator and entrepreneur within a team of likeminded and assertive people
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.