IT Helpdesk Engineer
We are happy that you have found your way to our vacancy site. Welcome!
As Young Potential, you undoubtedly think it’s important to learn a lot from your job? Well, with the development opportunities and variety that we offer you, you have certainly come to the right place.
Dilaco is a Belgian IT services company with interesting and friendly customers all over Belgium and the Netherlands. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We have a flexible and transparent approach towards our clients and help them to solve their biggest IT problems. And you can be part of it.
At Dilaco, we like to think along and we do not think in boxes. Your voice is important and your sense of responsibility is highly appreciated.
What are your responsibilities?
In addition to great conversations with a good dose of humour at the coffee machine, the following responsibilities do not scare you:
- Solving technical problems related to: network (lan, wifi, vpn, …), laptops, printers, scanners, telephony (mobile, skype, …), applications (office, internet explorer, citrix, app-v, …), server (active directory, exchange), etc.
- This will teach you a wide range of skills that will prepare you for a career in IT. After all, there are career opportunities for growth within Dilaco
- Technical problems are reported by telephone, mail, chat or self-service. This happens in Dutch, French and English. So you are expected to master the 3 languages fluently
- You will be deployed on the 24/7 standby service. This is done via an exchange system with colleagues.
- Training is provided for 3 weeks, where you’ll about the ticketing system as well as the various technologies used by the customer
Who are we looking for?
- You preferably already have a first experience as a helpdesk employee
- You are eager to learn and ambitious
- You are customer- and result-oriented
- You are punctual
- You are stress resistant
- You are flexible
- You are a team player
- Office 2013 including Outlook
- Windows 7/10
- TCP / IP
- ITIL is a plus
- Dutch and French (oral): very good
- English (in writing): good
What do we offer?
Does this look like a job for you?
Dilaco offers you a place where you can feel at home, where appreciation for your hard work is a priority, where you never run out of coffee, where you work with a nice team, where a sense of humour is guaranteed and where you can develop your skills.
The following aspects may convince you even more to apply for a job @ Dilaco:
- You will have a good work-life balance
- You enjoy training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, modern mobility support and nice extra-legal benefits
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.