Technical Application Engineer
Are you an enthusiastic administrator? Do you enjoy following the latest developments in your field, working with various techniques and advising and supporting fellow users and do you consider it a sport to analyze and solve problems as quickly as possible? Then we are looking for you, a technical application manager.
As a technical application engineer you are responsible for management tasks, where you analyze incoming requests, solve them or transfer them to a colleague. In addition, you will ensure that applications meet the agreed service levels, prepare change requests where necessary, install new releases and resolve 2nd or 3rd line failures and problems, with the aim of providing the client with applications that meet agreed service levels.
What are your responsibilities?
- Installing applications
- Applying updates to applications
- Setting up development, test, acceptance and production environments
- Ensuring the transfer of (packages of) applications, tables and files between environments
- Analyzing, adjusting and monitoring the operational processing
- Providing process reports
- Acting as point of contact for functional management
- Acting as point of contact for the intermediate technical application manager
- Maintaining contact and license contracts with suppliers
- Implementing new and modified components
- Identifying, recording, analyzing and handling incidents and problems
- Formulating change proposals
- Monitoring the resolution of incidents and problems
- Providing input for the drafting of SLAs and UPCs
Who are we looking for?
- Information Technology education
- 3-5 years of experience in technical management of software
- Conceptual knowledge of network and server technology
- Experience with complex application chains and the OTAP principle
- Experience with Prince2 project management and knowledge/experience with management methodologies ASL and ITIL
- Experience in managing networks, servers and applications. In addition, realization of technical changes
- Experience with technically and organizationally focused design methods and techniques
- Experience with technically and organizationally oriented analysis methods and techniques
- Experience with related design and programming tools
What do we offer?
- An exciting position for 36-40 hours per week
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A good package of secondary benefits
- A permanent contract
- A mobility allowance of your choice (lease car, public transport or private transport)
- Certification in your area of expertise
- Bonus scheme
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.