Senior Cloud Engineer
We are looking for Senior Cloud Engineers who get excited about complex cloud migrations and managing a cloud platform.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for solving problems in Microsoft-oriented environments of one of our clients. You have a proactive attitude and you design, install and configure infrastructure on location. In addition, you work as part of a team to carry out the planned migrations.
You are ambitious and you are up to date with the latest developments in Azure Cloud. You have worked with DevOps, Agile, Scrum and/or ITIL. You know the ins and outs of Microsoft Cloud computing principles and private Cloud principles. PowerShell is no longer unknown territory for you. Of course this also applies to Microsoft infrastructures.
What are your responsibilities?
- Solving problems in Microsoft-oriented environments
- Designing, installing and configuring infrastructure on location
- You work as part of a team to carry out the planned migrations
- You are up to date with the latest developments in Azure Cloud
- You will work with DevOps, Agile, Scrum and/or ITIL
- You know the ins and outs of Microsoft Cloud computing principles and private Cloud principles
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least a college degree
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Cloud Engineer in a Microsoft environment and preferably obtained certifications
- You have at least 2 years of experience working or developing in PowerShell
- You are entrepreneurial, independent, decisive
- You have great communicative skills and an analytical ability
- You are always striving for quality
What do we offer?
- Excellent salary
- A personal training and certification program
- Laptop, monthly phone allowance and company car with an international fuel card
- 25 vacation days (based on 40 hours per week)
- Pension plan
- Bonus scheme based on your worked hours
- Extra bonuses for achieving certification
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.