Manager Sales & Services – INGEVULD
Thanks to the strong growth of Dilaco we are looking for a sales colleague in the Netherlands.
Dilaco is in the middle of the transition to new technology and service based services. For this challenge we are looking for a commercial colleague who is strong in negotiating, closing deals and who is open to challenges.
The position of Sales Manager is exciting and challenging. You need to be flexible so that you can respond quickly to new technological developments and customer requests. This way you can really anticipate to unexpected situations. Setting priorities and being able to respond quickly to trends is a very important success factor. Dilaco is growing and has skilled specialists in house. They can help you to provide pre-sales and technical solutions that meet the needs of the customer.
What are your responsibilities?
As Manager Sales & Services you are responsible for:
- Maintaining and expanding your own customer base.
- Maintaining the existing commercial contacts and realizing the foreseen budget and turnover.
- Prospecting to potential customers in order to contribute to the commercial objectives.
- Co-define the recruitment strategy and help to find potential candidates on the external market.
- Present consultants to clients to ensure a smooth start-up of employment.
- Being the first point of contact for clients in order to find a quick solutions.
- Guiding and advising clients in a targeted way in their selection process.
- Preparing the price offers.
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a commercial role (hunter/farmer) within an IT environment.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong commercial skills.
- You have experience in managing and supervising employees.
- You are flexible, proactive and have excellent negotiation skills.
- You have an extensive network of relations and professionals.
- You are eager to learn and interested in the field of Application Management, Data & Security.
- You have great expression skills in Dutch and English.
- You are independent, analytical, detail oriented, accurate, organizational.
What do we offer?
- A challenging position in a professional, stimulating and dynamic work environment.
- All the space you need to determine your own work and future.
- Opportunities for additional training and guidance from experienced specialists.
- Excellent salary and secondary conditions with bonus scheme. Laptop, telephone and company car.
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.