Machine Learning Expert
Dilaco is a Belgian IT service company with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem, since 1996. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them solve their biggest IT-problems.
As a Dilaco team member you will learn each day and get the possibility to grow with us! #growingtogether
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform statistical analysis
- Train and retrain systems
- Work on frameworks
- Undertaking machine learning experiments and test
- Designing machine learning programs
- Fine tuning test results
- Developing deep learning systems to various use cases based on the business needs and
- Implementing suitable AI/ML algorithms
Who are we looking for?
- A degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or comparable field
- Experience with software engineering and system design techniques
(requirements analysis, design, modularity, version control, testing, documentation)
- You have strong computer science knowledge that includes data structures, algorithms, computer architecture and have knowledge and experience in relational and non-relational data stores
- You are able to manage and analyse large data sets with analytic rigor by using the usual tool of statistical and machine-learning methods
- A good understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms and strategies for data processing, data/text mining and artificial intelligence and are able to implement them in a business context
- Languages: English, French or Dutch
What do we offer?
We invest in our employees! We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.
- You will have a good work-life balance
- You enjoy training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car and nice extra-legal benefits
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.