Java Application Engineer
Dilaco is a Belgian IT service company with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem, since 1996. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them solve their biggest IT-problems.
As a Dilaco team member you will learn each day and get the possibility to grow with us! #growingtogether
What are your responsibilities?
The Java Application Engineer works on the analysis of the different business needs. You will use Java programming to convert these functional requirements into software applications. Finally, you participate in the various development activities, from the maintenance of existing applications to the implementation of new technologies.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop, design, test, support and deploy applications
- Check customer software requirements
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities
- Develop and write high quality coding
- Create and update documentation
- Design, develop and implement critical applications
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
Who are we looking for?
- You master one or more of the following technologies:
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 2 years experience in application development
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum
- You have knowledge of testing (Jenkins, NUnit…) is an asset
- Languages: Dutch, French or English
What do we offer?
We invest in our employees! We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.
- You will have a good work-life balance
- You enjoy training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car and nice extra-legal benefits
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.