Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for a young and determined commercial talent to join our team as an Internal Sales Representative. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making many calls per day, often to new prospects, to generate interest, qualify prospects and close sales.
What are your responsibilities?
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate account management for further development and closure
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven inside sales experience
- Record of over-achieving objectives
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling many calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, French, and English. German ability preferred.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- At least a BA/BS degree or equivalent
What do we offer?
At Dilaco we invest heavily in our employees. We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.
- You will have a good work-life balance
- You enjoy training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, modern mobility support and nice extra-legal benefits
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.