Information Security Analyst
As an Information Security Analyst you will monitor computer systems and networks for security violations. You will investigate security breaches and prepare reports about any damage or continued threats. Furthermore you will carry out penetration testing to prevent cyber security incidents, employing the latest technologies to counter potential threats.
What are your responsibilities?
- Monitor computer systems and networks for security violations.
- Investigate security breaches and prepare reports about any damage or continued threats.
- Carry out penetration testing to prevent cybersecurity incidents, employing the latest technologies to counter potential threats.
- Install and upgrade computer security software, such as encryption programs and firewalls, to protect data integrity.
- Train users to employ security products and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of an organization’s security standards and policies.
- Secure both online and on-premise infrastructures, weeding through metrics and data to filter out suspicious activity.
- Find and mitigate risks before breaches occur.
- Generate reports for IT administrators and business managers to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies in place.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree computer programming, software development or system and network administration, from an accredited institution
- Minimum three years of security analyst experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills in the technical and conceptual aspects of the job.
- PC proficiency
What do we offer?
At Dilaco we invest heavily in our employees. We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.
- You will have a good work-life balance
- You enjoy training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, modern mobility support and nice extra-legal benefits.
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.