The Citrix Specialist is responsible for setting up and migrating IT infrastructures within customer-oriented environments. Based on a technical design, the various components are implemented according to an implementation plan.
The work is performed on site at the customer. During your work you are responsible for validating the technical integrity of products or components. You will also identify the technical and product needs.
What are your responsibilities?
- The technical implementation of the various components within a migration project
- Providing input to strategic and tactical planning and reporting
- Providing the correct technical and product specifications to partners, colleagues and the customer
- Responsibility for configuration and performance indicators
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least a higher professional education
- You have experience with Windows 2012 Server, RES Workspace Manager, Citrix NetScaler
- You have minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You have technical certificates in the field of Citrix (CCA) and VMWare (VCP)
- You take care of and are responsible for the realization of technical components based on the technical design
- You have knowledge of information systems and technology and developments in the field of Citrix (XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer and Provisioning)
- You are result and quality oriented
- You are customer friendly, independent, flexible
- You have great communicative skills and analytical ability
What do we offer?
- Excellent salary
- A personal training and certification program
- Laptop, monthly phone allowance and company car with an international fuel card
- 25 vacation days (based on 40 hours per week)
- Pension plan
- Bonus scheme based on your worked hours
- Extra bonuses for achieving certification
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.