ATM Support Employee
Dilaco is a Belgian IT service company with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem, since 1996. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them solve their biggest IT-problems.
As a Dilaco team member you will learn each day and get the possibility to grow with us! #growingtogether
What are your responsibilities?
As an ATM Support Employee you will approach all possible problems and incidents relating to the 3.900 ATMs/cash dispensers of BNP Paribas Fortis. This function is both technical and functional, which means that a basic knowledge of IT is a great advantage. As this is a very specific product, beginning employees receive 3 weeks of training, specifically on the operation of ATMs.
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to work according to the following classification:
– Shift 1: 07h30 – 16h00
– Shift 2: 08h00 – 16h45
– Shift 3: 08h45 – 17h30
In the long run you will have the opportunity to apply for the early (05:00 – 13:45), the late shift (11:15 – 20:00) and the Saturday shift (08:00 – 12:00).
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who can help users in both NL and FR. In addition, ENG is important for reading, writing and following up tickets
- Someone who has a solid basis of IT knowledge
- Someone who’s able to work independently, with a great sense of responsibility
- Someone who can see where his/her help is needed
- Someone who’s alert, stress resistant and highly motivated
What do we offer?
Apply for this vacancy
Apply through our Candidate Portal
Log in or Register on our Vincere platform to easily apply for this job or look browse through other job openings.