What to expect
Description: Ivanti Workspace Control (formerly known as RES ONE Workspace) provides your employees with the familiar digital workplace in a context-aware way, regardless of whether it is accessed from a physical, virtual or cloud-based environment. Improve the user experience and simplify the management of digital workplaces with Ivanti.
This 4-day instructor led training provides the possibility to apply the newly gained knowledge in hands-on lab exercises.
Objective: The Ivanti Workspace Control Course is a 4-day course, intended for administrators who want to learn how they can automate and schedule various
administrative functions to aid in IT management.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Manage your applications
- Understand and maintain the Ivanti Workspace Control architecture
- Manage your Ivanti Workspace Control environment
- Install the components of Ivanti Workspace Control
- Personalize your environment
- Configure user desktops tailored to their role
- Provide Security for your users and your environment
- Introduction of Ivanti Workspace (formerly Composition Security
known as RES ONE Workspace)
- Application Management
- Tracking and Reporting
- Administration and Integration
- Installation and Setup
- Access Control based on User Context
Duration: 4 days
Rate: €2.495 (excl. VAT)/participant
Course material: Dilaco Academy provides digital teaching materials which are presented on an extra screen during the training. You will also receive a training manual for reference.