What to expect
Objective: The content of this training covers all the basic concepts required for the professionalization and certification within the ITIL® framework.
Well-functioning information systems are essential for the business operations of organizations. ITIL ® (IT Infrastructure Library) is a method for setting up processes for service management, which can be used to professionalize the IT services of an organization. This method is based on best practices. During the ITIL ® Foundation course, the students learns, among other things, the basic concepts of ITIL ® and the importance of IT infrastructure and IT services for organizations.
An official ITIL® Foundation certificate has great added value for the modern professional ICT professional. ITIL® has grown worldwide into the frame of reference for setting up IT service management processes within an IT organization. ITIL® is not a method or model, but offers a framework based on a series of best practices. All this serves to improve customer satisfaction and productivity through a professional approach to IT service management.
Content: During this course the students will learn the following:
- The importance of IT services and IT infrastructure management for an organization and how this creates value for the organization.
- Services, organizations and process work
- The IT Service Life Cycle
- The main concepts, principles, models and processes within the different stages of the IT Service Lifecycle (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement)
- Functions and roles
- With this knowledge you are ready to obtain the ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. The ITIL® Foundation in IT Service Management exam is therefore an part of the training.
Duration: 3 days
Rate: €1.650 (excl. VAT)/participant
Course material: Dilaco Academy provides digital teaching materials which are presented on an extra screen during the training. You will also receive a training manual for reference.
The provided training materials will be in English. The exam is also in English.